Neither watches, necklaces, nor perfumes and chocolate… Make this Valentine’s Day original and surprise your couple with a romantic sailing trip.
This is the most pleasant and unforgettable experience to enjoy in two and show your loved one how much you really care. To make the day especially unforgettable, attention should be paid to the smallest details. To help you, here are some ideas what you should think about to dazzle your special someone with a truly exceptional experience.
- Champagne. Welcome you couple aboard with a glass of fine champagne accompanied with small canapes. Can there be a better way to start a romantic trip than a toast?
- Anchorage. Sailing a yacht gives you a wonderful opportunity to access unspoilt beaches and secluded coves that are inaccessible by land. Anchor your boat in any of them and enjoy tranquility and pure nature.
- Relaxing, swimming, diving… There are plenty of activities to enjoy together with your couple. Share your passion for water sport activities or enjoy relaxing and lazy sunbathing on your boat, sharing with your loved one will make it special!
- Sunset. Sunset at sea is probably the most magic moment of any sailing trip. If you have a gift prepared, this is the right time to give it. Take advantage of the special atmosphere and we guarantee it will be unforgettable.
- Dinner. The chef will cook your favorite dish, so the only thing you should take care about, is to enjoy your romantic evening at the maximum.
- Some flowers will always fit into the scene. Decorate your cabin with flowers you both like, be they roses, lilies or others. The rest of the night is up to you.
If you fancy to live this experience with your couple, aBoatTime offers spectacular sailboats, catamarans and gulets in the most romantic destinations in the Mediterranean and the Caribbean. Couples seeking romanticism will definitely love this trip!