If you are looking for a week of total relaxation, fun and sightseeing of the most famous coastal attractions in Croatia, our yacht charter Croatia offers are for you. Croatia is also called a Mediterranean Paradise and it is for good reason. The Croatian coastline is ideal for sailing vacations – crystal clear and turquoise blue waters, calm winds, rich cultural heritage and a vibrant nightlife are just some reasons why many sailing enthusiasts name Croatia their favorite yacht charter destination.
Places you cannot miss while being on your sailing holidays in Croatia:
1. Split – the largest city on the Adriatic coast. Visiting Split while on your yacht charter vacations also enables a wonderful opportunity to explore the most famous tourist attractions in the Central Dalmatia. However, if you prefer calmer places, untouched by mass tourism, you will find plenty of them too. The Islands of Brac, Hvar and Vis offer wide variety of small bays and stunning fishing places.
2. Dubrovnik – a true Jewel of the Mediterranean. The combination of the historical heritage and breathtaking scenery never leaves city’s visitors indifferent. The amazing mixture of architectural styles, like Renaissance, Gothic and Baroque, will be a real discovery for all those boat charter holidaymakers who love history, while the modern part of the city will provide plenty of options to choose from for those visitors who want to enjoy the city’s spirit relaxing in one of the numerous restaurants, cafes and bars.
3. Trogir – a picturesque medieval city with wonderful buildings having typical white color and streets covered by stones. It is also a UNESCO World Cultural heritage place since the old town of Trogir is one of the best preserved medieval centers. It can be an ideal destination where to start your yacht charter trip in Croatia.
We also offer you to follow our recommended routes in order to explore all the treasures of the Croatian coast.
- Sailing time Croatia – a route that provides an opportunity to combine a memorable sailing experience with visits to the well known attractions alongside the coast. It covers sailing and sightseeing around places like Split, Lastovo, Mljet, Dubrovnik, Hvar and others.
- Diving time Croatia – enjoy a week of sailing and diving in the warm waters of the Adriatic Sea. The underwater world near the Croatia’s coast is the most famous one in the whole Mediterranean region. We will ensure you don’t miss anything of its beauty. Moreover, you will also experience spectacular sunsets and enjoy whale watching while enjoying your boat rental experience in Croatia.
- Fun Time Croatia – enjoy a delicious culinary experience together with an amazing nightlife. Following this route you can be sure that every single hour of your yacht charter in Croatia will be as pleasant as possible.
Simply choose your charter boat and we will take care you get to know all the delights of the Croatian coastline!